Daejeon Arts Center pledges to do its best to ensure that the audience enjoys the performances at their leisure. Please feel free to call us if you have any comments for better services, complaints or suggestions.
※ For inquiries : No:82.42.610.2222
- Daejeon Arts Center : www.djac.or.kr
(The official site is linked with the ticketing representative of Interlink)
- Arsnova : www.arsnova.co.kr
- In-house performances
- Booking is available 3 hours prior to the performance through the internet or the call center
- Out-sourced or independently leased performances
- Booking is available by 5PM one day prior to the day of performance
- Credit card payment is possible. For direct account payment, please make the payment by 4 days
prior to the performance including the day of performance
- Visit the ticketing booth situated at the lobby of the performance hall
- If there are seats still available, on-site ticket sales will be carried out 1 hour prior to the start of the performance
|Workdays||09:00 ~ 20:00|
|Sat.||09:00 ~ 20:00|
|Sun.||09:00 ~ 18:00|
|Holidays||10:00 ~ 18:00|
|Workdays||10:00 ~ 19:00|
|Sat.||10:00 ~ 15:00|
※ The representative telephone number of DJAC is the performance guiding phone number.
Booking in person
- Visit the Customer Service Center at the lobby
- Working hours of the Customer Service Center
- Workdays 09:00~18:00 (lunch 12:00~13:00, Closed on SaturdaysㆍSundays and holidays)
※ The above applies to general in-house performances at the center. For leased performances,the above
may apply differently.
※ The 3rd floor of the Art Hall has a slightly steep elevation which may hinder comfortable viewing. For those
with a fear of heights, the elderly or the younger audience are advised to take this into account when booking.